Exhibition project management
Specialising in design, architecture and applied arts covering:
- Finance and budget management.
- Timeline management and control.
- Team development and leadership.
- National/International freight logistics.
- Installation/derig technical team management.
- Contract and insurance management.
- Object loan management.
- Negotiation and liaison with exhibition venues.
- Interpretation development in line with curatorial requirements.
- Catalogue development and management.
- Contractor database for design, exhibition build, printing, etc.
See Tom Dixon Club exhibition |
Designed For Use |
Boys Who Sew |
Jerwood Metal |
Jerwood Furniture |
Well Fashioned |
Design for a Modernist Childhood |
Mundo Al Reves